Senin, Maret 28

Paix Et Amour

Finally i finish my School exam, now i geting 1week break start from this day

Know what i did today? i go shopping with my sis

and i wear T-shirt from my Mom so comfory and i love the quote Paix et Amour means "Peace and Love" is it right? o,o

I loveT-shirt coz its easy to find, easy to Mix and Match it and can wear it anytime Duh <.<





T-shirt "Super shirt", sleveless "shopie paris"



Tomorrow my class will go to beach for school year book
so i bought this lovely hat at "Naughty"
i fall in love when seeing it 


Can guess what is diferent to me at this post with the last post?
I CUT MY PONNY (?) looks more fresh right? lebay mode 'On'

5 komentar:

  1. Love your vest and headband! So cute.

    New post tomorrow:
    http://artfashiontwentysomething.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. looks pretty
    nice have a great day friend

    BalasHapus
  3. adorable outfit, love that hat.. it's woven right???



    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  4. you look cute , and i like your pony too :)

    BalasHapus

thanks for reading and leaving comment i really appreciate it...

with love
Esma